As a travel designer I know that often planning a dream vacation can be frustrating and exhausting! Researching and booking everything from river cruises, hotels, all inclusive vacations, honeymoons, group travel, Europe tours can all easily go sideways causing your vacation to be full of stress.
It shouldn’t be that way! When I plan vacations for my clients they feel excited and relaxed.
My professional planning includes working within your budget, (so important right?) answering your questions, presenting options, booking, triple checking details, and document preparation.
I genuinely care about my clients and their travel plans, no calling a 1-800
number here. I will save you hours of searching online and reading
Going on a trip. Need about 5 outfits. I’ve packed 35 just to be safe.
Working with a Travel Designer saves you hours on Google, I provide insider expert knowledge, I remove all the guesswork and most importantly, I create a personalized travel experience for you. The details matter. Experience is everything when it comes to a vacation.
Don’t ask your boss, just call me
Stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport. Get on a plane. Never return.
1. WHAT IS MY #1 TRAVEL ESSENTIAL WHEN PACKING?
2. MY BEACHY DRINK OF CHOICE IS:
b. local beer
c. rum Punch
3. WHERE HAS BEEN MY MOST FAVE VACATION TO DATE:
a. Kyoto, Japan
b. Mayan Riviera, Mexico
c. Eleuthera, Bahamas
d. Negril, Jamaica
4. MY GO-TO OUTFIT AT THE AIRPORT IS:
5. ON VACATION YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FIND ME:
a. at the spa
b. with my toes in the sand!
d. chasing the kids
6. IF YOU’RE AN ADVENTURE SEEKER YOU MUST:
7. WHERE DID I GET MARRIED?
b. Punta Cana
8. WHAT DID I ENJOY THE MOST ABOUT RIVER CRUISING IN EUROPE?
9. WHEN TRAVELING WITH KIDS I NEVER FORGET TO PACK:
d. suntan lotion
e. all of the above
10. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING I DO ON VACATION ONCE I’VE UNPACKED?
CHECK OUT MY TRAVEL SERVICES